I am a Year 8 student at Glen Innes School in Auckland, New Zealand. I am in room 7 and my teacher is Mrs. Tuakoi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rounding Numbers
WALT - round numbers to the nearest whole number. 2,469.491 2,469.491 is between 2,469 & 2,470. Since I will be rounding it to the...
-
Hi my name is Angel and I'm 10 years old. This is my friend we are taking a photo together. My mum works in the forest to cut do...
-
Today for maths I went on Prototec. I went on Stage six and I got 82 percent. I felt like this was pretty easy for me because I knew som...
-
The food’s journey to the large intestine. Introduction: How does your food get down to your stomach and wonder why it get’s their ...
kia ora Angel.You have explained how to do inform really well.I have also learnt about inform.What is the thing that you learnt about?
ReplyDelete