Thursday 15 March 2018

Start our stories in different ways.

WALT: Start our stories in different ways.

As I was walking to school I heard a Big ROAR! Coming from the Juniors playground. The Big Loud
ROAR!
Was echoing the area. I was terrified to go see who was that big Roar coming from the Joiners side. I was
panicking
as the roar was getting closer and closer. As the Roar finish Roaring my friend Sharhera came out of the
playground.


Today during class time, My class and I, had to look at different ways to begin a story. This was very easy for me because I knew how to do it. My friend and I, had to read our stories to check if our vocabulary and our sentences makes sense. After correcting it we had to comment on the introductions what been written. This was a class mate that had comment on my story.give feedback on their introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rounding Numbers

WALT - round numbers to the nearest whole number. 2,469.491 2,469.491 is between 2,469 & 2,470. Since I will be rounding it to the...