Thursday 8 September 2016

Myself

My name is Angel. I am 10 years old. I go to glen innes school. I have 2 sister and 1 brother. My brother is Patara. My sister is Inri. My sister is Waimare. I like playing diep.io, slither.io and other games that I play on my chrome book. My favourite sport is Running, Soccer, Rugby, Touch, Basketball and other sports. My favourite food is Island food because it is the best. I like being outdoors everyday with my family and my cousins. Mr Beel I want you to teach me to do fractions my divide and timetables so I can get smarter when I grow up and go to collage. My Best friends are Memory, Jolie, Poiva, Sita, Jazire, Mya, Alicia, Sunipa and more because they are one of the closes friends I ever had. My favourite subjects is maths and writing. Mr Beel you are improving the work you have been teaching us. Mr Beel your the best teacher for 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rounding Numbers

WALT - round numbers to the nearest whole number. 2,469.491 2,469.491 is between 2,469 & 2,470. Since I will be rounding it to the...